PRODUCTION WELDING AT
THADDEUS STEVENS COLLEGE
Production Welding a five-week course description to develop a skilled entry level worker capable of performing various welding techniques needed to support local industrial needs.
Students will learn:
- Basic industrial blueprint reading
- Welding Safety and OSHA Certification
- Oxo-Fuel Welding and Related Processes
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Other welding techniques as appropriate
Contact email@example.com for more information
related to the next start date for this five-week program.